Friday, March 13, 2009

MORE ABOUT THE WEDDING
I feel like I have just woken up from a fairy tale dream! When I saw David getting ready on Saturday, I sobbed tears of joy at the man he has become, and the importance of this day. Russ and I could not stop smiling as we watched our new daughter glow with love for our son! Missy is perfect for David. She completes him. When we walked into church I turned in the pew to see all of our children, beaming with excitement....and I felt like the luckiest person on earth. We did not really know Missy very well while she dated David. We had learned the hard way not to fall in love with a person our children are dating, because when they break up it is heart wrenching! So we kept a guard on our heart until they were engaged! Now we see the wonderful woman she is, and we have fallen head over heels in love! We look forward to many happy years together.