Thursday, December 25, 2008

PLACING PUPPIES IN THEIR NEW HOMES

The past two litters were here at a busy time in my life. My father in law is living with us, and around the holidays there is baking, shopping, parties, family time. But I have to say that when I get photos like these, showing the transition from our home to yours, it makes it all worth while. We spend a tremendous amount of time with our litters, and knowing what we do makes a difference in how a puppy adjusts, is very rewarding. We will be posting some of the photos and comments from our clients. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do!



Hi Barb,

Just wanted to send you a quick email to let you know that Maggie is doing terrific. She has settled right in and is having a ball. She is sleeping through the night and is already doing great with her sit and stay before each meal. I've attached a few recent photographs of Maggie that you might enjoy.

Best wishes for the holidays,

Tom, Julie and Family