Sunday, September 28, 2008

DAKOTA
Hey Barb-

I just thought I would share with you some new photos of Dakota (Ivy's litter, pink polka dot puppy).

I can't believe she just turned 16 wks old this week. A couple of weeks ago we finished the last series of our puppy shots! Now we won't go back to the vet until she will get spayed in a couple of months. I think everyone is a little disappointed at the vet clinic because they enjoyed seeing her every 3 wks! :) She was definently the center of attention when she was there!

She is competely potty trained, and whines at the door whenever she needs to go outside to go potty. She is so smart! She knows lots of tricks, including; sit, stay, lay down, speak, rollover and high-five!

She begins to look more and more like her daddy Captain! He should be a proud father! She has the 'blocky' head like him and is very similar in color.

She is just starting to lose her puppy teeth; I saw she has lost a couple. She doesn't chew on anything but her toys, which was really suprising to me, especially during the teething stage.

Hope all is well with you and your family and I plan to be at the state fair next weekend and I hope to see you there!

Erin and Dakota

P.S. This photo I think really shows her personality!