Tuesday, March 24, 2009

BAXTER

Hi Barb,


I visit your site often and see the love of Goldens in each picture and testimonials from all who have your Goldens. Baxter was from Brandy's and Banners 13 puppies that needed to be bottle fed. He was born in Jan 2002 and is the love of my life. He is such a sweet boy and we all love him to death. I married again after 24 years and Baxter has adopted John as his dad. It must be the male bonding thing. He is also the brother to Golden rescue from RAGOM Miss Holly Dolly who was a mama for 8 years before we adopted her. She is a little petite thing that thinks Baxter hung the moon. He is such a good boy and is always so polite with her. I want to thank you and your family for providing Goldens that are bred in very humane conditions and loved from the day they are born. I appreciate the process you go through to ensure all have a good home. You are truly angels on earth and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. Hugs and kisses for all your Goldens and you!

Thanks,
Bonnie