Friday, July 27, 2007

SAVANNAH


This is a recent message I received from one of our clients:

Hi Barb - This is Savannah!! She's a year old now, 60 pounds, and beautiful. Savannah was from Lily's litter June 2006. She is the best dog ever. I just can't tell you how much I love this little girl. She always looks like she is smiling. Loves to please. Loves people, other dogs, snow, rain, mud - you name it. Except fireworks!! She doesn't like them very much. One thing I find very awesome about Savannah is that when she gets dirty, I don't have to worry about it. I say, "Savannah, it's time to take a bath." She gets in the bath tub! I think that's amazing. She doesn't care for it very much, the soap and spraying water, but she gets in. She is a very smart dog!! You guys couldn't have picked a better puppy for me, and my family. Thanks, and I'll keep you updated.