Tuesday, October 14, 2008

ISAAC
This is Isaac, our little grandson, with his dog Zoey. When I look at this photo my heart melts seeing a boy and his dog. I know it is a lot of work to raise a child, and a dog, but the two together are about the sweetest thing on earth. When the grandsons come home and Russ and I watch them interact with the dogs...we can't help but laugh. Maybe it is our age, and we appreciate life the older we get, but it is one of the greatest things to watch a child and a golden. I don't know of another breed of dog that is so sensitive to the human being. Seems they know when we are happy, hurting, need a friend or a good laugh. I continue to be amazed at how intelligent they are. Okay, I admit I am biased... but who wouldn't be surrounded by all these wonderful dogs!