Tuesday, August 05, 2008

CLIENT TESTIMONIALS: CARLO & CHICO

CHICO
Barb,
I just want to give you an update on our little boy Chico. He was from Lilly and Banners litter from July 2007 and just turned 1 year old yesterday. We celebrated his big day by spending a few hours at his favorite hang out, the Burnsville Dog Park.
Chico has become a wonderful addition to our family. It is amazing how he knows how to respond gently to young children and knows when it is rough and tumble play time with adults. Every time we go to the park or take him for a walk we get complements on how beautiful Chico is. We are so happy with all of the efforts you and your family have put into your puppies. I have attached a few pictures of Chico!!

Kind Regards,

Josh


CARLO

Barb,
Just thought I would send you an update on Carlo. He is from Jewel and Captain's litter 10/07. He is now 9 and a half months old, and starting to show his maturity. I would consider him a teenager as of now. I get compliments everyday on how handsome he is, and what a beautiful coat he has. We have recently started swimming. He is a natural! A joy to watch. Just wanted to thank you again for pairing us up. I can't wait to see what the future holds for me and my "best friend".

Michael & Carlo